Assign a Function Key to a Relay Action
First enter programming mode (Installer Code + 800)
Next enable the relay emulation module you wish to emulate on the AlarmDecoder settings - note emulating relays in existing addresses can cause conflicts.
Only emulate the relay number you need.
The first step is to assign a function key to a device activation
- Press the function key you want to assign (ex: D)
- Press * to continue
- Assign this key to 07 (Device Activation / Change Dev State)
Then you need to map the output.
- Select Output number: 05 (example)
- Output Type 1 (Relay)
- Module Addr: 13 (2nd emulated relay on alarmdecoder)
- Position: 1
Then you need to define the output action
- Select an unused output function number. Example "07"
- Activate by: Zone Type (2)
- Enter the Zone Type function key (66)
- For the Output Action, I've selected close for 2 secs (1)
- Output Number (I use the same as the Output function number: "07"