Check 107 Wire Expansion Status

General Discussion

Check 107 Wire Expansion Status

Postby magudelo58 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi, after installing the AD2PI (and Raspberry PI) to my Vista 20P, it started reporting the status Check 107 Wire Expansion as well as two windows in conflict.

I followed the instrunctions to wire the cables, and looks like the wiring is working since the alarmdecoder-webapp is reporting the same statuses reported by the physical keypads.
If I shutdown the RaspberryPI and clear the message in the physical keypads, the system is back to ready to arm.

Any idea, suggestion why this could be happening will be appreciated.

Thank you
magudelo58
newt
newt

Re: Check 107 Wire Expansion Status

Postby mathewss » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:09 pm

According to the Vista 15/20P programming manual a #107 indicates that expander #1 is having issues. I suspect you have an address conflict at address 07 on the bus.

If you are emulating zone expander #1 on the Ad2* and you have an existing expander on that address or another device that is emulating an expander at that address then panel fault #107 will happen.

If it was a Relay #1 device on this panel then the manual shows it would be an error #112. The error represents the device and its address refer to TABLE OF DEVICE ADDRESSES in programming manual.

Show us your configuration settings from your AD2* pressing V in putty. If you see you have any expander emulation turned on make sure it was intentional as it is an advanced feature and should only be used if you also preformed the panel programming and know your panel devices and addresses.

Re
Sean M
mathewss

Re: Check 107 Wire Expansion Status

Postby magudelo58 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:32 am

Yes, that was the issue, I was emulating zone expander #1 on the Ad2* and there was an existing expander on that address. I changed to zone expander #3 and the 107 message is gone.

Thanks for your help.
magudelo58
newt
newt

Return to General