AD2 - need to be logged in?

General Discussion

Re: AD2 - need to be logged in?

Postby mathewss » Sat May 03, 2014 3:14 pm

No worries glad to help.

The last two that talk about Loop and serial is all about RFX and EXP messages.
This lets one trigger directly on an 5800RF device or expander zone outside of the panel messages. This gives one the ability to for example tie an RF sensor to an action regardless of the panel programming. I my case I have a 5800 sensor in several places in the house that I really dont want part of my alarm but I do want to use the sensor to tell me when say my refrigerator was left open.

Re
Sean M

Di33266 wrote:Got it. Done! Left at 18, punched "10" into *191 field, rebooted.
Hooked up to Vera, installed plugin, entered "1,2,6,18" as keypads' addresses.
Stored PIN (not installer's, but one that i'm using in my day-to-day life).

Arm/Disarm seems to work! THANK YOU

Reading through Micasa's forum devoted to the plugin...started from page 50, down to page 46. :-)

I see that people are entering zones in "Cheat Sheet" plugin's tab...but it requires "Zone #", "Label", "Address/Serial" and "Channel/Loop". Guessing i need somehow to pull this info off the panel. Maybe i'll get Zone number and Label...but what about last two?

Sean, i know you're busy and helping out many people out there...and you've already done a lot for me. So sorry for being a dumb-ass. I've already done so much for this to work (with your help) that makes me proud of myself. Kids keep asking what daddy is doing!! :-)
mathewss

Previous

Return to General