[Solved] Newby Looking for Help

General Discussion

[Solved] Newby Looking for Help

Postby vipersrt » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi, new to the forum and to the AD2USB. I have it installed and confirmed through the keypad emulator and Vera that the Adamco 15P is visible and shows the correct status. I do not have the installer code and purchased the Unlocker.DLL code to help identify the code so that I could attempt to set the keypad address correctly. Unfortunately I have not been able to get the unlocker code to function. As a novice the documentation has not been too effective for me so far. I am an engineer, but feel like an idiot at the moment. Any help is much appreciated.

Ron
vipersrt
newt
newt

Re: Newby Looking for Help

Postby mathewss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Would probably be easier to go over the what you did / did not do on the phone. Please email general@support.nutech.com so we can coordinate a time to call. I am heading out soon but will be available at home tonight.

Re
Sean M
mathewss

[SOLVED] Newby Looking for Help

Postby mathewss » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

mathewss wrote:Would probably be easier to go over the what you did / did not do on the phone. Please email general@support.nutech.com so we can coordinate a time to call. I am heading out soon but will be available at home tonight.

Re
Sean M

This was a fun one. The alarm panel was locked out with no way to use * # to enter programming on power up. Thankfully the Unlocker was able to find the code we just had to make sure we used a keypad address that was already setup since we could not program the panel. A chicken or the egg problem. In this case address 18 was enabled so it was easy. If not we would have unplugged the main keypad at address 16 and since 16 cant be disabled its 100% assured to work.
mathewss

Return to General