Control Your Ademco/Honeywell Security System
From your computer or automation system
Looking for a all-in-one solution? Check Here!
With the AlarmDecoder AD2PI you will be able to control your Ademco / Honeywell Vista alarm system from your Raspberry Pi.
Arm and disarm, detect opening and closing of zones, program your panel, download programming and even monitor your alarm's motion and other sensors directly from your home automation system. Virtual zone expanders allows you to interface other devices or systems with your home automation system!
The AD2PI connects directly to your Raspberry Pi using it's built-in GPIO header. Don't have one or want to use it with another embedded system? No problem! Simply supply power and connect your device to the TTL Serial pins.
- Ideal for your Raspberry Pi or other embedded devices
- Supports arming/disarming, detecting zone open/close, and programming your panel
- Monitor RF devices, even if they're not configured on your panel
- Supports virtual zones, allowing you to integrate nearly anything with your home automation system
- Attaches to the Raspberry Pi GPIO header.
- Powered through TTL 3.3v or 5v; uses 30mA
- TTL SPI Serial, 115200 baud
- Linux compatible - Get the official AlarmDecoder Raspbian image here.
See our FAQ for a more complete listing of supported panels.
Check out the Getting Started section for the quick start guide and installation videos.
BeagleBone Black is also supported, see the Instructions Here.
* Raspberry Pi not included.
* Bundle shown Here
* For international orders please visit: Here