The AlarmDecoder keypad program creates a realistic advanced keypad on any computer running Windows, OSX or Linux. With the open source plugin API, and provided plugins, it is simple to configure free email alerts on alarm events as well as perform other automation tasks. The program will run on Linux, OSX, Windows and other operating systems that support C# and Gtk#.
- Open Source Plugin API
- C# examples included
- Network connectible
- Can act as a ser2sock server allowing access to the attached AlarmDecoder to network
- Can connect to each other or a central server using multiple instances or connecting to a ser2sock server
- Works with touch screen, mouse or keyboard input
- Logging with date and time stamp
- AlarmDecoder firmware update utility built in
- Open Source Plugin API
- Extensions can be loaded or unloaded using the about screen and install plugin menu.
- Example extension, emails events
- Program Downloader
- Download programming from 15/20p panels
- Zone Tracker
- Helps in detecting of zone closing on some zones
- HTML5 web browser tab
- Webcam viewer tab
|Raw files no install||2.0.10||0014c98e3e1409cb49a5e10451b1a702|
|Update DSC support||2.0.10||d38eb8114abf8e32219902a7eff5d50d|
- The Windows installer will add most or all of these requirements automatically. For Linux and OSX install the required components before running the app or attempting to install.
- .NET or Mono
- Windows: Download .NET if not already installed ( most likely already installed )
- Linux: Download Mono or install the full Monodevelop package for your distribution
- OSX: Mono MDK https://download.mono-project.com/archive/4.8.1/macos-10-universal/MonoFramework-MDK-188.8.131.52.macos10.xamarin.universal.pkg
- Gtk# Manual download Gtk#
- Windows: Already included with installer.
- Linux: The easiest way is to install Monodevelop
- OSX: Included in MonoFramework MDK as part of the Mono package above.
- USB to Serial Drivers only needed with AD2USB Manual download FTDI drivers
- Windows Already included with installer.
- Linux/OSX 10.9 Mavericks: On most distributions the FTDI driver will already be installed.
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion: Manual download and install FTDI drivers
When you first run the program you will need to set the configuration to communicate with your AlarmDecoder device. You can do that from within the program in the "System Menu" or by directly editing the text config files: mysettings.conf or alarmdecodergui.exe.config. The application must be restarted in order for config file changes to take effect.