AlarmDecoder AD2IoT(Internet Of Things)
- currently the only supported configuration mechanism is using the USB port on the AD2IoT and a serial terminal program.
- Download appropriate USB driver from https://www.olimex.com/Products/IoT/ESP32/ESP32-POE-ISO/open-source-hardware
- Connect with the new COM port using a terminal program using the baud rate of 115200.
- Example of connecting using Putty as a terminal client to the AD2IoT [picture here]
- Enter commands starting with 'help' to see a list of the available commands on the installed firmware release. [picture here]
- See 'https://github.com/nutechsoftware/AlarmDecoder-STSDK' for an explanation of the commands and configuration options.
- Recommend starting with 'ad2term' to configure AD2IoT see 'https://www.alarmdecoder.com/wiki/index.php/Protocol' for details
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.