Control Your Ademco/Honeywell Security System
From your computer or automation system
With the AlarmDecoder AD2SERIAL you will be able to control your Ademco / Honeywell Vista alarm system from any device that has an RS-232 serial port.
Arm and disarm, detect opening and closing of zones, program your panel, download programming and even monitor your alarm's motion and other sensors directly from your home automation system. Virtual zone expanders allows you to interface other devices or systems with your home automation system!
- Perfect for PLC or embedded computers
- Supports arming/disarming, detecting zone open/close, and programming your panel
- Monitor RF devices, even if they're not configured on your panel
- Supports virtual zones, allowing you to integrate nearly anything with your home automation system
- RS-232 DB9 connection
- Protective enclosure, locking screws
- Powered by panel; uses 30mA
- 19200 baud
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and OSX
See our FAQ for a more complete listing of supported panels.
Check out the Getting Started section for the quick start guide and installation videos.
* For international orders please visit: Here