- The AlarmDecoder GUI is program designed to create a realistic keypad interface to your alarm using the AlarmDecoder device. The program will run on Linux, OSX, Windows and other operating systems that support .Net and Gtk.
- Gtk# for .Net
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 (may already be installed on your system)
Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OSX
- At this time no installer exists. The is just downloaded to the computer and run directly.
- Places the contents of this zip someplace convenient. You can run program by double clicking on the application ad2usbgui.exe
- When you run the program for the first time you will need to set the configuration to communicate with your AD2* device. You can do that from within the program in the "System Menu" or by directly editing the text config files mysettings.conf or ad2usbgui.exe.config . The application must be restarted in order for config file changes to take effect.