Notification Section in WebSever Bug saving settings-pain

General Discussion

Notification Section in WebSever Bug saving settings-pain

Postby wilsonb » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:42 am

Notification Section in WebSever has Bugs saving settings

Using Raspberry Pi 3, Latest Image, Master branch webserver, Using IE 11, + older FoScam cameras, DSC Alarm

Purpose:

I have a bunch of older FoScam cameras that I wanted to turn on Motion Alarm section of camera WHEN Alarm was armed.
I had this working for 3-4 cameras.
Using cgi-bin line commands sent to cameras to start / stop motion recording
When Alarm unarmed , the cameras are not constantly recording (Turns off). Only start when alarm is armed.
So have 1 start and 1 stop entries for each camera.

ISSUE:
Was working years ago.
There is something seriously wrong with the web Notification section saving settings (need 24 custom Keys)
After Entering all 25 custom keys and going Next, selecting 15 Zones, then [Save] ([test & save] option loses everything if test fails)
Going back into Entry, sections of the keys entered are re-sorted and / and parts missing.
I have done this 5-6x now with same result.
These are tedious entries, but can no longer successfully get one entry to save correctly.
Same issue using IE OR Chrome. So it's not the browser.

This is definitely a bug with the Notification entry section. Also not able to insert above / between Custom Keys. So have to start over again. Is there a new better way of doing this? Or controlling cameras to activate Motion on when alarm is armed / disarmed? :evil:
Attachments
2st section.JPG
2st section.JPG (65.41 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
1st section.JPG
1st
1st section.JPG (111.59 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
wilsonb
Senior Nut
Senior Nut

Return to General