Check 100 RF Frequency

General Discussion

Check 100 RF Frequency

Postby thegman54 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Hello,

I have a Vista 15p that has 2 keypads and an AD2USB connected to it. The 2 panels are a 6150RF and another NON RF panel (6160 maybe). The AD2USB installed correctly and the keypad works perfect. I have no errors in any logs. I decided to try to put a 5818MNL wireless door sensor onto a new zone. It installed as per all the instructions I have read online. It picked up the SERIAL automatically (3 times opening/closing sensor). After configuring the zone completely and exiting the programming mode, the panels (and web keypad) show "Check 100 RF Frequency". The zone trips as expected when the sensor opens and closes but the message "Check 100 RF Frequency" will not go away. I have read threads discussing power draw and I don't have anything extra on my alarm as far as I'm aware. I FIGURED that the receiver for wireless is enabled in the 6150 RF because the zone trips when I open and close the 5818MNL. I have checked all zones configured (none enabled before enabling this new one), and no other ones are enabled. I have tried to configure this sensor on zones 9,10,20,21,22 with the same results. Is there anything else I can check to see what is causing my issue? I would purchase another power supply if that is what is required. If that happens am I supposed to hook up the AD2USB to the NEW power supply? Hopefully it is some configuration issue as I have no issues outside of that error when the zone is configured.

Please help!

Thanx
thegman54
newt
newt

Re: Check 100 RF Frequency

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:19 pm

What are your alarmdecoder settings? If your panel already has RF we don't want to emulate any radios.
Not an employee of the company. Just here to help and keep things clean.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Postby thegman54 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:51 pm

C
!>
!CONFIG>MODE=A&CONFIGBITS=ff05&ADDRESS=19&LRR=N&COM=N&EXP=NNNNN&REL=NNNN&MASK=ffffffff&DEDUPLICATE=N
!Reading configuration.
!UART init.

V
!VER:ffffffff,V2.2a.8.8,TX;RX;SM;VZ;RF;ZX;RE;AU;3X;CG;DD;MF;L2;KE;M2;CB;DS;ER;CR
thegman54
newt
newt

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:03 pm

does this go away when you remove the alarmdecoder? if so, email support and inquire about a replacement or a repair.
Not an employee of the company. Just here to help and keep things clean.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Return to General