AD2Pi WEB APP stuck on setup/test

General Discussion

AD2Pi WEB APP stuck on setup/test

Postby patrickmn99 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:36 pm

adp2.JPG
adp2.JPG (34.69 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Received new Bundled AD2PiBNDL last month and setup was a breeze to ST.
Today I logged into Web App and went through setup tab to verify my Keypad address.
Upon doing so i can not log into Web App.. ( No changes were done .. i defaulted through setup)
attached is screen shot of error ..
patrickmn99
newt
newt

Re: AD2Pi WEB APP stuck on setup/test

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Not sure what went wrong there - if you can look at your logs in /var/log/gunicorn/alarmdecoder.log, /var/log/daemon.log, /opt/alarmdecoder-webapp/instance/logs/info.log - maybe we can find what is going on

In most instances it is easier to just reset the database and start fresh by ssh'ing to the pi and performing these commands:

cd /opt/alarmdecoder-webapp
sudo rm instance/db.sqlite
python manage.py initdb

This will restore your database back to factory (meaning you will have to proceed through setup, and set up your notifications etc again)

It is recommended to go into the settings and export once everything is configured so in the event of this happening again you can re-import your last known good settings

You can view your keypad address etc on the settings->advanced->diagnostics screen

If you're familiar with sqlitebrowser you can update the Settings table "setup_stage" value to 100 and I believe it should go to the index also maybe the setup_complete value to True
Not an employee of the company. Just here to help and keep things clean.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Return to General