Vista 20P integration

General Discussion

Vista 20P integration

Postby paul.aviles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 am

I got most of the system working except the option for Enable IP/GSM.

Can someone please post how to correctly enable it and does "Emulate Long Range Radio" needs to be enabled on the GUI?

Also, for some reason I get duplicate emails for everything and have "Deduplicate messages" already checked. Anything else to check?

Thanks!

Paul
paul.aviles
newt
newt

Re: Vista 20P integration

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

Duplicate emails? Not sure about that - more sounds like a 2nd partition and the alarmdecoder cycling between them due to improper address mask.

IP/GSM? If that's a long range radio, and you have one installed, then you do not need to emulate it. If you don't have a long range radio, but you want the LRR contact id messages etc, you will have to program your alarm to have a long range radio device, and then say "yes" to emulation. Only say yes to emulation if you don't have a long range radio but you want the long range radio information.
Not an employee of the company. Just here to help and keep things clean.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Postby paul.aviles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Single zone system, not using others.

I don't have the IP/GSM module so that was the question, how is the programing done on the 20P and AD to make them work properly.

Regards,

Paul
paul.aviles
newt
newt

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Duplicate emails is not something I've heard of from others. I would look at your notification configuration.

To enable the LRR functionality, find the field in your programming manual, enable it on your panel and enable Long Range Radio emulation on your alarmdecoder.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Postby paul.aviles » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi, the notification Events are really simple checkboxes. I don't have duplicated users with emails and the system does not support having 2 users with the same email address anyway and all 3 users in my system are getting the duplicated emails.

Also, there is also nothing I can do to force getting duplicated emails. In my user profile I have all, but the following not checked as I will even get more duplicated emails.

Not selected:
A zone has faulted
A zone has been restored
A zone has been bypassed

All others are selected.

Also, problem never happened with the eyeon module before I migrated to AD.

Regards,

Paul
paul.aviles
newt
newt

Postby kevin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Please email support at ad2usb@support.nutech.com - there seems to be some problem with your configuration or some other issue that we'll have to go deeper on and more eyeballs will see support emails.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Return to General