Keypad and WebApp works but Smartthings doesn't

General Discussion

Keypad and WebApp works but Smartthings doesn't

Postby rwbuckn » Tue May 02, 2017 1:41 pm

I had Smartthings integration working with my AD2Pi setup up until somewhere about a month ago. I finally had a chance to do some troubleshooting and noticed that my Raspberry had grabbed a different IP address . Both Keypad and the Webapp worked using the new IP address. From the Webapp I saw there were updates so I installed them. I also saw that there were updates in Gethub for the Smartthings Smartapp and device handler and updated them. I first overlooked the IP address problem in the Smartapp but once I noticed it I uninstalled the Smartapp from the Smartthings IDE and went through the steps to discover by the new address and install. I still could not get Smartthings to control Alarmdecoder. All seems to complete but there still does not seem to be any integration between Smartthings and Alarmdecoder. I'm not talking about just not getting notifications or not seeing active states. I can't even arm or disarm like I was doing presumably before the IP address change. I've uninstalled/deleted code through all the different methods that I can find and I've gone through the install several times now. I've blown away the Alarmdecoder image and reinstalled using the pre-built image. I've checked and double checked the API token. I'm not sure what logs to check or where to look. Any help will be appreciated.
rwbuckn
newt
newt

Re: Keypad and WebApp works but Smartthings doesn't

Postby kevin » Tue May 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Please email ad2usb@support.nutech.com, easier to collaborate there.

Thanks
Not an employee of the company. Just here to help and keep things clean.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Return to General