Virtual Relay config went back to off

General Discussion

Virtual Relay config went back to off

Postby gdgeist » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:46 am

I use the Pi version with a Vista 20p and have it integrated with the virtual relays. Yesterday evening the alarm panel fired off a fault then the siren relay wont stop firing and the keypanels are dark.

The only weird thing is that I had the virtual relays set on the Alarmdecoder (Openhab integration) and when I telneted in I discovered that they were now turned off.

Assuming my panel is bad and since its less than 30 days old I am getting a replacement BUT why would the Alarmdecoder relays all go back to N from Y?
gdgeist
newt
newt

Re: Virtual Relay config went back to off

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:00 am

gdgeist wrote:I use the Pi version with a Vista 20p and have it integrated with the virtual relays. Yesterday evening the alarm panel fired off a fault then the siren relay wont stop firing and the keypanels are dark.

The only weird thing is that I had the virtual relays set on the Alarmdecoder (Openhab integration) and when I telneted in I discovered that they were now turned off.

Assuming my panel is bad and since its less than 30 days old I am getting a replacement BUT why would the Alarmdecoder relays all go back to N from Y?

All keypads are dark? That is not normal - in this instance normally you would disarm twice to clear, or enter programming mode and exit to clear...

As to why configuration reset on device, that is odd - how did you configure it to begin with? Did you configure it via the webapp, or did you configure it directly on the device itself?
Not an employee of the company. Just here to help and keep things clean.
kevin
Platinum Nut
Platinum Nut

Return to General