No Zone Filters Anymore?

General Discussion

No Zone Filters Anymore?

Postby wypi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:44 am

Hi,
I've been using AD2PI with a Raspberry Pi 2 Modle B since 2015. I recently updated the firmware and the web app to the latest version. Everything works except the zone filters are missing. I used to have different notifications based on different zones. Now there isn't an option anymore. Was this feature removed in the new version?

Thanks!
wypi
newt
newt

Re: No Zone Filters Anymore?

Postby mathewss » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:34 pm

What notification module was being used that had zone notification missing? That is a long time ago but zone tracking options exist in the current master branch.

Best
SM
mathewss

Postby wypi » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:42 pm

I'm using Pushover. Yes, I haven't touched this in a few years... which module I can use with zone tracking?

EDIT: I got it. It was because I imported the settings from the old version. I deleted the existing notification settings and started a new one. Now I can see the zone picker.

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by wypi on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wypi
newt
newt

Postby mathewss » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:39 pm

wypi wrote:I'm using Pushover. Yes, I haven't touched this in a few years... which module I can use with zone tracking?

I have Pushover setup on my home system and just did a test with the latest code in the dev branch and it worked. What branch are you on?

Best
SM
mathewss

Postby mathewss » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:43 pm

When you go into modify the notification you can specify "A Zone Tracker zone has faulted"
and "A Zone Tracker zone has been restored" then on the "next" screen select the zone and the "save" or "save and test".

Then OPEN/CLOSE the zone. If this does not work send some live logs of opening / closing the zone.

Best
SM
mathewss

Postby wypi » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Yes I just need to recreate it. Now I can select the zones. Thanks! :D
wypi
newt
newt

Return to General