Smartthings Integration Issues

General Discussion

Smartthings Integration Issues

Postby rschandl » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:27 pm

I was having issues with the new Smartthings app, so I decided to blow away everything and start from scratch. I started by installing a fresh PiBakery build on my AD2PI, and then I removed everything related to AlarmDecoder from my Smartthings graph and reinstalled everything according to the guide on GitHub:
https://github.com/nutechsoftware/alarm ... the-webapp

After reconfiguring everything, the issue I'm seeing is that when submitting a command from the Smartthings app (disarm, arm stay, arm away), it appears to be sending the command twice. This is mainly an issue when clicking "Security Disarm" because it will disarm the alarm and then immediately re-arm itself. I'm not using any integration with SHM or STHM. While troubleshooting, I disabled all automations in both smarthings and webcore to ensure there wasn't any external factors. I'm not seeing the issue of double commands when arming/disarming from the AlarmDecoder WebApp, so I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the smartthings integration.

Is there any sort logging/debugging I can enable to help determine how/why these commands are getting sent twice?
rschandl
newt
newt

Return to General