View current programing Vista 20P

General Discussion

View current programing Vista 20P

Postby paul.aviles » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 am

Without buying the modem software, is there a way to download the current programing of a Vista 20P?

I am having some weird issues with one window zone getting triggered when nothing is going on. I have checked all the configurations as I know and cannot find the issue. It started happening after I added the AD module so don't know if is related or something else.

I wanted to reset the system and start from scratch so was wondering if through the telnet on port 10000 was a way to capture the current configuration.

Also, when entering on programing mode via *56 I get an error that power has failed. I guess this is a bug and it is showing then entering and exiting programing mode.

Paul
paul.aviles
newt
newt

Re: View current programing Vista 20P

Postby Scott » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:16 am

You could use the Panel Programming Downloader module for the standalone keypad software. It'll shove it all into an XML file for you to reference later.

Depending on what type of window sensor you have, there could be an issue with an unstable mount, low battery, or a loose wire on the panel. I'd personally check the wires on the panel first in case they got knocked around during install.

The AC power indicator does get turned off when the panel goes into programming mode. I believe this is a quirk with what the panel is reporting to us.
Scott
Expert Nut
Expert Nut

Re: View current programing Vista 20P

Postby paul.aviles » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Hmm, I will call that a bug, it never happened before with EyeOn.
paul.aviles
newt
newt

Return to General