The AlarmDecoder Modem is a software package that utilizes your AlarmDecoder to upload and download your panel configuration using the Honeywell Compass® software.
Who can benefit from this product?
Programming your alarm panel can be an intimidating task. The AlarmDecoder modem makes it easy to add new users and make other common changes to your panel without having to deal with pages of arcane documentation and dozens of keypresses.
Managing multiple locations and alarm systems can be challenging. The AlarmDecoder modem provides the ability to connect to our Network Appliance over Ethernet or WiFi and can be configured switch between locations easily.
Carrying around a bulky, old modem is never fun, so leave it in the trunk of your car unless you really need it. The AlarmDecoder modem allows you to work with newer revision Vista panels using a smaller device and much faster communication speeds.
- Easily make changes to your panel without relying on a keypad.
- Easily backup and restore your panel configuration.
- Faster communication compared to traditional modems.
- Supports connecting locally with USB (AD2USB) or RS-232 (AD2SERIAL) and across a network to our Network Appliance. (AD2PI)
- Alarm System: Ademco Vista or First Alert series panels. Click here to determine if your panel is supported.
- AlarmDecoder: AD2USB, AD2SERIAL, AD2PI
- Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Compass® Version: 1.x, 2.x
Documentation for this product can be found Here
Downloads for this product can be found Here
• All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
* For international orders please visit: Here