Control Your Ademco/Honeywell Security System
From your computer or automation system
With the AlarmDecoder AD2PI you will be able to control your Ademco / Honeywell Vista alarm system from your Raspberry Pi.
Arm and disarm, detect opening and closing of zones, program your panel, download programming and even monitor your alarm's motion and other sensors directly from your home automation system. Virtual zone expanders allows you to interface other devices or systems with your home automation system!
Web Appliance Control your alarm from a web page - use your desktop, phone, or tablet to control your alarm panel, setup notifications for events, and much more.
Use our pre-built image or follow the manual install instructions Here
THIS DOES NOT COME WITH DC POWER ADAPTER - IF YOU WISH TO RUN OFF DC POWER, PLEASE BUY A DC POWER ADAPTER HERE
- Raspberry Pi and AlarmDecoder device gives the ultimate solution for your network of things alarm device
- Comes with Raspberry Pi, AD2PI, Power Supply, SD Card with Operating System, and wall-mount casing
- Supports arming/disarming, detecting zone open/close, and programming your panel
- Monitor RF devices, even if they're not configured on your panel
- Supports virtual zones, allowing you to integrate nearly anything with your home automation system
- Fully assembled and ready to install in your alarm panel
- Comes prebuilt with Raspbian and ser2sock, as well as our Web Application on the image - connect to alarmdecoder.local from your AlarmDecoder keypad application, web browser, or mobile device
- Get notifications on events to your email or other preferred method (email and googletalk provided)
- Or build your own alarm event handling with the installed python library
See our FAQ for a more complete listing of supported panels.
Check out the Getting Started section for the quick start guide and installation videos.
* For international orders please visit: Here